Factual is looking for a Salesforce Developer who will aid in the development of a growing international sales team. As the Salesforce Developer, you will be a key link between the Finance, Sales, Marketing teams working to improve processes and data quality in Salesforce. You will be responsible for working with sales leadership to develop a vision and roadmap for Salesforce at Factual. You will lead management of Salesforce by streamlining tracking and measuring processes. Additionally, you will serve as a technical liaison managing the connections between Salesforce, NetSuite, Marketo, and Factual's internal systems. You should be comfortable interfacing with goal oriented sales managers as well as senior business leaders.
This is a full-time in-house position.
- Evaluate the platform/processes and provide solutions to streamline functionality using formulas, workflows, visualforce, visual workflows, and triggers.
- Application customization via custom objects, workflows, visual flows, page layouts and custom fields.
- Collaborate across teams to understand leadership administrative needs, resolve support issues and develop dashboards and reports.
- Design and implement processes to ensure data integrity and standardization.
- Identify inefficient processes and develop scalable solutions.
- Campaign management in Salesforce and Marketo. Manage all sales related campaigns in Salesforce.com. Procedures include matching lists to Salesforce, creating new campaign masters, members, contacts, and contact roles. It also involves creating campaign monitoring dashboard charts and reports in Salesforce.com.
- Use CRM Fusion to manage the SFDC database to ensure high-quality data and to extract data for analysis.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps and reporting needs.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, data management and sandbox environments, including Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, as well as all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce.com release upgrades.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, and APIs.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration certification preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I credential preferred.
- Experience architecting Salesforce for organization with 100+ users
- Experience in Media, Advertising, or Ad-Tech
- Experience connecting Salesforce with external BI tools.