Learning from Location
The way people behave in the real world can be the most powerful signal for understanding who they are and what they want. Geopulse Audience, powered by Factual’s Observation Graph, enables advertisers to create highly custom audience segments based on users’ real world behaviors.
Built with the Best Data
- Built on Factual’s Global Places data — the best places data available in ad targeting.
- User location data is validated by Factual’s Location Validation Stack to help ensure only precise and accurate location data is used for Observations.
- Utilizes Factual's sophisticated Place Attachment methodology, found to be 33% more accurate than point-radius geofencing at determining what place users are.
Highly Customizable Audiences
Mix and match Factual’s geographic, demographic, behavioral, and brand affinity Segments to create the perfect Audience for your needs.
Custom SegmentsCreate custom segments across a comprehensive set of observed real world behaviors:
- Place based behavior including visitation to specific places, merchants, and chains.
- Event attendance including concerts, sports, arts and more.
- Activity detection including driving and walking.
- User-specific places such as home and work.
- Digital activity including apps used and device characteristics.
Example SegmentsHere are some example segments that show the flexibility of Factual’s location based audiences:
- Weekday Morning Commuters: Users observed driving in morning hours at least 3 weekdays.
- Summer Music Festival Attendees: Users observed on festival grounds during summer music festivals.
- Frequent Store Loyalists: Users observed visiting a store frequently over the last six months.
White Glove SupportFactual’s Location Strategy team helps with planning, targeting recommendations, and custom segment creation at no additional cost.
Geopulse Audience is asynchronous, does not require an on-device SDK, and is implemented on the server. Audiences are seamlessly deployed from self service web tools to your infrastructure, so you can query at runtime with sub-millisecond latency.
Private and Secure
Factual is a member of the Networking Advertising Initiative (NAI) and complies with the NAI’s Mobile Application Code of Conduct.
Factual participates in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles and supports consumer choice with respect to interest-based advertising. Factual participates in the DAA’s AppChoices app, enabling consumer choice and opt-out through an easy to use mobile app.
- Factual’s location targeting products only associate descriptive attributes with mobile and other devices. Factual’s location targeting products do not identify individual users by name, physical address, email address, phone number or other similar information.